7600 Series Full Facepiece
- Can be adapted to PAPR or Supplied Air
- Available with welding adapter - Can be used as a
standard respirator or for welding applications.
- Speech diaphragm is standard - Amplifies workers'
conversations. Critical when directions, warnings and other communication
must be heard by others.
- Dual flange sealing area - Wider sealing area with
added flexibility for difficult to fit faces. Fewer sizes needed to fit a
broader spectrum of facial types.
- Five strap head harness - Center strap helps to
position and hold the mask. More secure fit even during strenuous jobs
requiring lots of movement.
- Nose cup is standard - Less dead air space and channels
exhaled breath. Increased worker comfort and productivity. Lens does not
- Chin cup - Positions the facepiece correctly. More
- Latex free - No latex allergens.
- Lens offers 200° field of vision, plus downward view -
Wider viewing area in all directions. Anti-claustrophobic. Facilitates
going up and down ladders.
- Polycarbonate lens meets ANSI high impact requirements
- No need for additional safety eyewear.
- NOR002 - Small
- NOR001 - Med/Large