Justrite Dip Tanks
- Dip Tanks are useful for cleaning parts and
subassemblies where the volume of work does not warrant use of a
larger rinse tank.
- They are easily moved to accommodate changing
- Dip tanks have manually operated covers which
stay open for convenient access.
- Covers are equipped with a self-closing
mechanism and fusible link which melts at 165° F to snap the cover
shut in case of fire.
- Constructed of 24-gauge coated steel, cans are
finished in a durable powder coat paint finish for long use.
- Dip Tanks with polyethylene liner offer
outstanding chemical resistance to permit use with the harsh,
corrosive chemicals sometimes used in labs and industrial
- Liners are easy to clean or replace when
- Available in 1 gallon, 2 gallon, 3.5 gallon, 5
gallon, 5 gallon with HDPE liner and 8 gallon sizes.