Justrite Drum Cover
- Drum Covers provide an inexpensive way to
convert open-top 30- and 55-gallon steel drums into fire-safe
receptacles for combustible trash.
- Only a screwdriver and wrench are needed to
attach the cover to a drum, and it can easily be removed when the
drum must be emptied.
- Covers are steel, with a highly chemical
resistant powder coat paint finish.
- 30-gallon cover will fit drums nominally
- 55-gallon size will fit drums from 22.5"
to 22.75" diameter.
- On models 26730 and 26750, a replaceable
fusible-link assembly inside the cover melts at 165°F to
automatically slam the cover shut if there is a fire in the drum
to extinguish the flame.
- To control vapors when disposing of solvent
soaked rags and wipes, model 26752 offers a gasketed, latched lid
to seal the drum preventing vapor release. A vent is provided to
relieve pressure build-up under elevated temperatures, between 3
and 5 psig.
See chart below for model