Justrite Drum Siphon Adapter
- Siphon Adapter is the simple solution for
nearly complete drainage of liquids out of 30- and 55-gallon
drums, eliminating the need for dangerous drum tipping or rolling.
- Unique siphon action empties residual solvents
from a typical two to three gallons down to the last few ounces.
- Made of solid cast brass, the adapter will
hold-up under heavy use with compatible liquids.
- One end of the adapter accepts a standard .75"
drum faucet and the opposite end screws into a .75" drum bung
- An adjustable collar accommodates bungs in
varying positions to maximize siphoned liquid volume.
- Not only are you getting the benefit of using
nearly all the drum contents, you won't have to pay the high cost
associated with removal of large volumes of hazardous liquids.
See chart below for model