Justrite EcoPolyBlendô Accumulation
- Modular centers offer the ability to create a
- As capacity needs increase, use optional
Joining Clips to firmly lock units together and expand storage
- Sumps remain separate and clips can be removed
for easy repositioning.
- In applications calling for a continuous sump,
optional Sump-to-Sumpô Drain Kit (includes joining clips and
transfer tube), allows centers to be joined together on-site for
full compliance to EPA and fire codes when combined sump
capacities need to meet 66 gallons (250L).
- Optional companion Ramp facilitates movement of
heavy drums and features anti-skid ribs for maximum safety. It can
be located anywhere on any 2-drum or larger Center.
- For compliant storage using units 4-drum and
smaller, use Sump-to-Sump Drain Kit to reach needed capacity.
- 6 and 8 Drum Centers Meet or Exceed Regulations
EPA 40 CFR 264.175, NFPA 1 the Uniform Fire Code 22.214.171.124 and
International Fire Code 2704.2.3
- Spill Prevention, Control and Countermeasures (SPCC)
- NFPA 30 9.13.1 and OSHA 29 CFR
See chart below for model