Justrite Overpack/Salvage Drums
- Approved for the transportation of hazardous
- Rugged yellow polyethylene DOT/UN certified as
a salvage drum to the highest "X" rating for Packing Groups I, II,
III solids up to 340 liters
- EcoPolyBlendô black style offers a green choice
made from durable, 100% recycled polyethylene is DOT/UN certified
as a salvage drum to a "Y" rating for packing groups II and III
solids up to 300 liters.
- Dual purpose drum is DOT/UN approved for use as
a salvage drum for dry hazardous materials or can be used as an
overpack as secondary containment with a 95 gal (360L) sump
capacity for DOT/UN approved drums carrying solid or liquid
- Durable 100% polyethylene construction is
chemical and weather resistant to withstand the rigors of land,
air, and sea transportation.
- Twist-on threaded lid makes closure safe and
easy with no troublesome metal band needed.
- Relocation is simple via forklift from any one
of three positions. Units nest when empty for compact storage.
See chart below for model