Justrite Safety Drum Vents
- Vents provide automatic pressure relief.
- Operating valve opens at five psig internal
pressure in normal service.
- Vacuum relief is manual or automatic depending
on the model and permits four or more gpm flow through a standard
- All vents include a flame arrester for added
- Aerovent safely vents drums at 5 psig
and controls fugitive emissions.
- Brass body with an activated process carbon
filter effectively adsorbs vapors preventing escape to the
atmosphere during the exhale cycle to capture VOCS.
- Pressure and vacuum relief are automatic.
- Built in flame arrester prevents flashback from
external ignition sources.
- The filter may be easily replaced when odors in
the area indicate the filter has been utilized to capacity
(approximately 90 - 120 days).
See chart below for model