Justrite Self-Latching Safety Drum Cover
- New self-latching safety drum cover features a
spring loaded, rotary latch mechanism, which allows the cover to
securely close via gravity or a slight touch of the hand providing
an air tight seal.
- This reduces the potential for the drum lid to
be left open by mistake, eliminating the chance for oxygen to
enter and start a fire.
- Latch trigger can be actuated with a single
finger to release the lid.
- The latch shroud keeps fingers out of the pinch
zone while acting as a handle to lift the lid.
- A vent is installed which relieves pressure
build-up between 3 and 5 psig at elevated temperatures for safety.
See chart below for model