Justrite Type II AccuFlow™ Transport and
Dispensing Safety Cans
- To prevent vapor release and spills during
transport, a hold-down bracket is tethered to the spout and
equipped with a big, easy-to-grasp tightening screw.
- When used for the transport of fuel, the
fusible link bracket is easy to engage and guards against content
spillage and vapor release as required by D.O.T.
- The fusible link melts at 165°F (74°C) to
prevent dangerous pressure build-up at elevated temperatures.
- Simply disengage the fusible link bracket when
the can is not being used for transportation purposes and the can
acts like a normal safety can.
- AccuFlow's™ exclusive Safe-Squeeze® trigger
mechanism opens the piston actuated spout and vacuum release valve
for accurate pouring.
- A release of the handle instantly closes the
valve to guard against spills.
- Built-in safety features include internal flame
arresters to dissipate heat and prevent flashback ignition; leak
tight, self-closing lid; automatic venting between 3 and 5 psig
(0.2 and 0.35 bar); and heavy roll bars to protect the spout.
- Meets D.O.T. and HM-181 requirements.
- United Nations Approved... UN Marking:
See chart below for model