Justrite Yellow Oily Waste Cans
- SHA Compliant Oily Waste Cans are essential
whenever solvent soaked cloths and wiping rags are used.
- Rags and cloths soaked with solvents, thinners,
linseed oil, combustible adhesives and other flammable liquids
present a serious fire risk when improperly discarded.
- The specially designed lid opens no more than
60 degrees and stays closed when not in use, isolating contents
from fire sources and limiting oxygen so spontaneous combustion
risk is virtually eliminated.
- Round construction and elevated bottom
encourage circulation of air around can to disperse heat and
reduce moisture buildup and rusting.
- A variety of sizes accommodate your specific
- All feature galvanized steel body construction
with a durable powder paint finish.
- Most sizes are also offered with a
hand-operated cover if preferred
See chart below for model