MSA Vented V-Gard Hard Hat White w/4-Point Fas-Trac
Shown In Yellow
White Standard V-Gard For Reference
- Vented V-Gard 500 Caps provide cooling vents for
improved air circulation and comfort
- Glaregard® Surface underbrim to reduce reflective glare
- Lateral contours above ear for easy hearing protection
- Rain trough extends all the way around the brim
- V-Gard 500 Caps meet all applicable requirements for a
Type I (top impact) helmet as outlined in ANSI/ISEA Z89.1-2009: Vented
(Class C) and Non-Vented (Class E).
- These caps also meet the ANSI/ISEA Z89.1-2009 voluntary
standard for low temperature [LT] and reverse donning.
- Look for the official reverse donning logo to determine
if your hard hat may be worn backwards without voiding approvals.