- 7 ft aluminum tripod is lightweight and portable,
easily set-up by one worker and can be transported from one location to
another just as easy with our free bag.
- Adjustable locking legs adjust quickly in increments
of 2" for added safety and are kept in position with locking push pins -
and will span a 5½ ft diameter hole. Legs are nonslipping to eliminate
handling difficulty while adjusting.
- Complete with safety chain to prevent movement and
safety shoes that incorporate a rubber sole for flat surfaces and spiked
edges for slippery surfaces.
- Heat treated cast aluminum head incorporates a
built-in pulley system to rout lifeline of mechanical device directly
over opening. Also equipped with drop forged steel eyebolts for use as
anchorage point for secondary or back-up system.
- Complete with quick-mount bracket for attachment of
Guardian 3-Way mechanical device for ease of use.
- Additional (back-up) mechanical devices can be
mounted to tripod with optional bracket/pulleys Rated working load is
350 lbs. for work support and 310 lbs for fall arrest and can withstand
up to 5,000 lbs of vertical pull.
- Meets or exceeds the strength requirements for
anchorage's (5,000 lbs.), ANSI Z359.1, ANSI A10.14 and OSHA
Kit comes with:
3-Way Rescue Retrieval Retractable is sold