Justrite Elite Smokers Cease-Fire
- Fire tested and approved by FM Global, this
no-rust polyethylene receptacle features a oxygen-restricting,
self extinguishing design to safely collect burning butts.
- Stainless steel snuffer screen reduces messy
look and offers a fast, easy "snuff target" for cigarettes and
cigars, resulting in fewer misses for a cleaner and more
attractive smoking area.
- Limited entry design discourages unwanted trash
from clogging the neck, while larger snuff area means less
likelihood of your fingers contacting dirt and germs.
- Covered opening eliminates messy rainwater
- For added stability and weight simply add sand
and/or use a brick in the specially designed base.
- To discourage unauthorized access, integrated
3/8" (9.5mm) padlock tabs accept optional padlock.
- For added security or greater stability in
severe weather, a molded-in tether eyelet accepts an optional 36"
(914mm) wire rope cable.
- Available in Gray, Tan, Black, Eco Black(75%
recycled) and Green.
Justrite Smokers Cease-Fire Cigarette Butt
- Innovative self-extinguishing design safely
collects unsightly cigarette butts and reduces the risk of fire.
- Made of flame-retardant, sturdy polyethylene,
this low maintenance smoker's friend won't rust, dent, or crack.
- Unique rain bonnet opening keeps rain out and
discourages other trash.
- Simply lift off lid to empty big galvanized
steel pail inside.
- Tie-down notches offer security and greater
stability under severe weather conditions.
- In high humidity environments, unique
"drip-lip" internal construction prevents tar condensation from
Justrite Disposable Bucket Liner for
- Special laminated aluminum/poly liner makes
cigarette butt disposal cleaner and easier than ever!
- Once the burn resistant liner is full, simply
use included twist-tie to close and discard.
- No need to "shake out" nasty butts and ash.
Fits any bucket 11-3/4" (298mm) wide x 10" (254mm) high maximum
- When used with Justrite's Elite™ or Original
styled Smokers Cease-Fire® smoking receptacles, the system is FM
- If a sand ballast is used for extra weight, do
not fill Bucket Liner with sand. Place sand under Liner or under
bucket where applicable.